Instant Google Traffic:
There are many tips available online on how to increase the traffic on website but the real deal is about connecting to the relevant persons, who can be your potential clients.
Usually when people use google, looking for anything, they tend to explore only the top search results. Therefore, one can miss out on possible customers and targeted market by not being among the top-rated recommendations.
Appear in Top search results:
One of the best ways to be in the top suggestions is using search engine optimization, which helps you boost your online search ranking and appear in the top suggested results. For this purpose, Google Ads (also known as Google Adwords) is the most advisable option. It is an online advertisement service introduced by Google itself.
How it works?
Google Ads operate on pay-per-click (PPC) model. Pay-per-click helps you get more traffic on your website. The advertiser has to pay each time he/she gets a click on their advertisement. In simple words, it helps you buy visitors for your website through which you can visit your target audience.
What should you choose and why?
Many online companies offer digital advertisement but while choosing a digital marketing collaborate, it is best to choose one who is certified with Google. They not only are more popular, efficient and reliable but also have a broader range of relevant audience to engage.
Another benefit is that you can set a limit to the amount you want to spend and get insights and tips on how to improve your ads.
To be one of the top trending’s at all times, you must keep the traffic constantly coming. For that, we offer you the below mentioned services for an endless streaming:
• Getting started with google Ad-words campaign
• Enable call extensions on search ads
• Setting up call tracks back to the keywords
• Conversion tracking
• Adding site link extensions to take people directly to specifically relevant page of the website
• Social extensions – which take people directly to social conversations being held on social media platforms
• A/B testing – which is comparing two versions of a web page to figure out the better performing variation